Developing Digital Media Synergy- Workshop
- December 1, 2013
- By Pantelis Roussakis
- In Apps, Blog, Blogger, Communication, Curation, Cyber-Social, Education, Facebook, Google, Infographic, LinkedIn, Mobile, mySocialface, Public Relations, Social Media, Society, Web 2.0, Web 3.0, Web Assets, Web Marketing, Workshops
- Tagged: Bellingen NSW Mid North Coast social media training social media workshop
The world of Social and Digital Media is expanding exponentially. It’s often difficult to make sense and orchestrate meaningful and effective marketing campaigns.
Digital Media Synergy is a day long workshop focussing on the tools and techniques that will take your social reach to the next level.
- How do you leverage the social networks effectively?
- Social Media Optimisation,
- Data Curation and Automated Content Tools
- How can you monitor your activities and measure results?
- Metrics and Automated management tools.
Thursday 6th of June 10.30am to 4.00pm,
Bello Youth Hub 2 William St, Bellingen, NSW 2454